Sunday, August 1, 2010

Confessions of...

Hello,
My name is Michelle and I'm a nail polisholic. Welcome to my new blog!


I'm somewhat new to this love of all things polish related & nobody in my real-life world gets it. All too often I hear something like... "Just how many polishes do you need anyway?" (Answer = MORE! LOL! ) or "Why are you buying that? Isn't that the same color you're wearing now?" (No, heathen!  They are not the same! Shower Together & About Audrey look nothing alike!)
 
So, after spending countless hours perusing the blogs of others who do understand, I thought I'd reach out to my fellow devotees with my own thoughts, ruminations & experiences about this fun  addiction hobby. 


Why "the polish*haulic" spelled in that manner? Because I've found that I have a really hard time buying just one at a time, so all a lot of my purchases could be called "hauls"...that fun new word I learned in the polish blogosphere. ;-) I thought changing polisholic to polish*haulic would be appropriate & "polishaulic" looked a little weird to me.


Anyway...I hope that you will enjoy visiting with me every now & then and forgive my tendencies to babble on & on about stuff.


Until next time, fellow polisholics.

Michelle
the polish*haulic

No comments:

Post a Comment