Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Models Own 50% off...

Spread the word...if the Models Own Facebook page gets 10,000 fans by August 31st,  they're going to give all their FB fans a 50% off coupon for orders of £20 (~$32) or more! 
I've always wanted to try their nail polish but haven't been able to afford it.. :(  They're a British company that does ship internationally, but there's a minimum order amount of £30 £20 and shipping is £9.95. That should be relatively easy to do since they have a bunch of awesome looking shades that are £5 each. If you buy 3, you save £3 and if you buy 5, you save £7!

In other news...so sorry about the ever-changing blog look! I can't find one I'm happy with & can't figure out yet how to make my own from scratch. I can do the graphics easy peasy, but the coding has so far eluded me. *sigh* Any Blogger experts out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment