Friday, August 6, 2010

Nubar sale & dentist visit

First, the good news... Nubar is having a 2 day sale for 20% off retail orders of $30 or more with code AUG2030 August 6 through August 7. They're offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more after the discount is applied. By Nubar


Now, the craptastic day I had...I have 4 cavities which are going to cost in excess of $630 to fill in addition to the $85 today for office visit and X-rays. And...to replace the crown is going to require surgery for a dental implant to the tune of more than $4000! Oh, joy! There is no way on Earth I can afford this! Sheesh!

The only 2 bright notes in the day... I was a winner in the contest at ! Thank you so very much, Dionela! This truly made my day! *hugs*

2nd...will be going this weekend to the Mall of Georgia shopping for something to wear to my cousin's wedding. I hate clothes shopping, but...there is a Sephora and an Ulta there! I've never been to either and I'm praying to find some to-die-for polish haulage! *crosses fingers*

Hoping your day was better than mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment