Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wedding mani/pedi decision...

So...my dress arrived on time today. I found some shoes at K-Mart of all places! They're white, not silver like I hoped. All the silver shoes I could find were very uncomfortable. :(

This is my dress... It looks much more... matronly on me than on the model in the picture. *groan* Not the look I was going for! *palm to forehead* Oh, well...too late now to find a new one, I think. Maybe my sisters-in-law can help prevent me from being a fashion disaster! *crosses fingers*
Now, I've got to decide on which polish for my toes & which for my fingers. I have so many blues & greens that it's going to be really hard to decide. Any thoughts?

I'm leaning toward For Audrey for my toes and What's With the Cattitude for my fingers. Or maybe Pretty Edgey for my toes and save For Audrey for my fingers. Or maybe Mint Candy Apple...*sigh* I know I have too many blues & greens when listing them all for you to help decide would take the better part of the evening! LOL! 

I just realized that I don't own any light pinks or anything more conservative! Ha ha! Green, blue, purple, orange, dark red & pink...that about sums up my polish collection thus far. Goodness...might need to branch out some.
Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment